Position Description: The Financial Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the financial accounts and records of the Club and the Trust in accordance with general accounting principles.
TO APPLY: Email
by July 19, 2016
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: Coordinates member financial records as well as Club and Trust accounts receivables and payables. Provides financial and staff support to Trust Board and Club Committees. Coordinates membership status information and billings.
Hours: 16-24 hours/week, flexible schedule, must be available Tuesdays
Qualifications and qualities required:
- Minimum of two years responsible QuickBooks experience, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger
- Experience and familiarity with Excel and Word
- High standards for accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to work with volunteers and administrative support