Rotary serves to provide a culture in which professionals of all different backgrounds can convene to foster leadership qualities, professional skills enhancement, communication networks and most importantly construct a blueprint for
The Rotary Club of Portland U40 program seeks to recruit 10 to 12 new members each year that will be brought in together as one class.
Are you or do you know someone who:
- Is interested in building camaraderie and a
long termcommitment to Rotary?
- Is an established or emerging professional in their respective industry who is under the age of 40?
- Demonstrates innovative qualities and a passion for philanthropic involvement?
- Is an up and comer or potential successor to the current CEOS, president, etc. in their organization?
The U40 program will provide a unique opportunity to fast-track their initiation into the Rotary Club of Portland by:
- Offering a
six monthclass that will engage participants with community leaders, giving them upfront access to Portland’s movers and shakers (committed leaders include Wim Wiewel, Mark Goodman, and Katie Poppe, owner of Blue Star Donuts and Little Big Burger).
- Pairing them
ina one on one mentoredrelationship with a past Rotary President who will help guide their Rotary experience in a very focused and interactive style.
- Requiring a project component giving the group oversight on a community service endeavor internally selected by them.